- All products are added to your cart.
Flower Pot Ananda - White - Small ø10 cm x 8 cm
"Talavera" or "Talavera Poblana" is an exquisite type of pottery whose history goes back hundreds of years. It is a type of majolica earthenware that is fired at extremely high temperatures producing a very durable product. The lovely and beautiful city of Puebla is home to this world-renowned art form.
Each piece is handmade and painted by Mexican master artisans.
- Colours: white on beige base.
- Dimensions flower pot: ø10 cm x H 8 cm.
- Colour base: gold.
- Dimensions base: H 16,5 cm.
- Every flower pot is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape and size may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.