- All products are added to your cart.
Firstly, the wooden circle is hand carved by Felipe in the town of Escárcega. Thereafter, Milagro de Atocha hand-weaves our "Soles" ("sol" in Spanish means sun) in an underground cave in the town of Becal, using jipi-japa fibers. Weaving in caves provides the perfect temperature and humidity for the weaving process.
Bring some extra sun to your home with one of our handmade "Soles"!
- Made of local raw materials:
- Fiber "Jipijapa".
- Wood "Teca" - Teak.
- Diameter wooden circle: approximately 14 cm.
- Diameter fiber: approximately 40-45 cm.
- Every "sol" has a small loop at the back to hang on a wall, door, ...
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Each piece is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, colour and size may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Keep your wall decoration in optimal shape with good care: clean with a slightly damp cloth. Let dry by itself.