- All products are added to your cart.
Fully hand carved spoons made of a Rosa Morada and Nogal wood. Perfect for serving homemade sauces and salsas. Show off your table and complement your kitchen.
Available in store: Check availability
Every spoon is hand-carved and created with the utmost care and detail by craftsmen from Chechén Wood Design in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Dimensions: approximately H 20 cm x W 5 cm.
- Made of "Rosa Morada" or "Tabebuia Rosea" wood. It's native to Mexico, Central America and parts of South America. The "Tabebuia Rosea" heartwood is typically light to medium brown, occasionally with a reddish hue or darker streaks of amber brown.
- Made from 100% "Nogal", also known as "Nuez de Castilla" or walnut heartwood. Grows mainly in the state of Puebla. Brown to dark brown wood tones.
- Finish: edible grade oil.
- Every spoon is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, size and colour may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash with hot water. Wash with cold or lukewarm water and dry immediately after washing to prevent stains from water and scale.
- Keep your wooden spoon in optimal shape with good care: use an edible oil (e.g. olive, avocado oil) or a mineral oil to protect it from drying and cracking. Apply oil before first use of your wooden product and occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.