- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Wooden Board Cuchillo
Every serving board is hand-shaped and created with the utmost care and detail by craftsmen from Chechén Wood Design based in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Dimensions: approximately L 50 cm x W 16 cm.
- Made of 100% Rosa Morada or "Tabebuia Rosea" wood. It's native to Mexico, Central America and parts of South America. This heartwood is typically light to medium brown, occasionally with a reddish hue or darker streaks of amber brown.
Finish: edible grade oil.
Every board is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, size and colour may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash with hot water. Wash with cold or lukewarm water.
- Do not leave to air dry, but dry immediately after washing to prevent stains from water and scale, and to prevent the wood from cracking.
- Keep your wooden board in optimal shape with good care: use an edible oil (e.g. olive, avocado oil) or a mineral oil to protect it from drying and cracking. Apply oil before first use of your wooden product and occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.