This beautiful "Botanero" bowl made of Rosa Morada wood is very versatile and can be used for different occasions.
Add class to your table by serving appetizers, dips and toppings in this wooden dish. It can also be used as a fruit bowl or to keep small jewelry in. Also great to present as a housewarming gift.
Every bowl is hand-carved and created with the utmost care and detail by craftsmen from Chechén Wood Design in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Dimensions: approximately ø 20 cm x H 5 cm.
- Made of "Rosa Morada" or "Tabebuia Rosea" wood. It's native to Mexico, Central America and parts of South America. The "Tabebuia Rosea" heartwood is typically light to medium brown, occasionally with a reddish hue or darker streaks of amber brown.
- Finish: edible grade oil.
- Every bowl is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, size and colour may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash with hot water. Wash with cold or lukewarm water and dry immediately after washing to prevent stains from water and scale.
- Keep your wooden bowl in optimal shape with good care: use an edible oil (e.g. olive, avocado oil) or a mineral oil to protect it from drying and cracking. Apply oil before first use of your wooden product and occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.