The beautiful "Magdalena" cushion cover in grey is hand-woven on a back-strap loom, which is a traditional, ancient Mayan textile technique that is practiced to weave this piece. In this type of work, artisans seek to incorporate the history of their culture and their personal life. It takes between two to three months to complete this work.
Every piece is made by artisan women from Los Altos in Chiapas.
- 100% cotton.
- Colours: white base with fine brocade in grey.
- Dimensions: approximately L 51 cm x H 31 cm.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Cushion padding is not included.
- The cushion cover features an envelope closure with cotton strings for easy removal of a cushion padding.
- Every cover is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape and size may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Wash by hand using a neutral soap and cool water. Let dry by itself.