These beautiful macramé coasters are handmade by Blanco Crudo. Using natural fibers, threads and fabrics, Blanco Crudo creates unique pieces that transform spaces into homes.
Every piece is hand-knotted and created with the utmost care by young Mexican entrepreneurs from Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Set of 6 macramé coasters.
- Made of natural white fibers.
- Dimensions: approximately L 14 cm x W 11 cm.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Each coaster is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape and size may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Hand wash only.
- Keep your coasters in optimal shape with good care: wash by hand using light soap and cool water. Let dry by itself. Make sure not to hang the coasters, but rather place them on a drying rack so that the fabrics do not stretch.