This lightweight round wooden board is perfect to serve food or to have as a decorative item. It is handcut from beautiful, rich-toned parota heartwood, a type of wood that is primarily found in Mexico and Central America.
Every serving board is hand-shaped and created with the utmost care by a young and enterprising Mexican craftsman from Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Dimensions: approximately L 45 cm (including handle), D ø30 cm.
- Made of parota heartwood, which is typically light to medium brown, occasionally with a reddish hue or darker streaks of amber brown.
- Every serving board is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, size and colour may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Let dry by itself.
- Do not use as a cutting board, but preferably as a serving or decorative board.
- Keep your serving board in optimal shape with good care: use olive oil or mineral oil to protect it from drying and cracking. Apply oil before first use of your parota wood product and occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.