- All products are added to your cart.
Wooden Board I Latina
Every piece is hand-cut from beautiful, rich-tone "Rosa Morada" and "Nogal" heartwood.
Every serving board is hand-shaped and created with the utmost care and detail by craftsmen from Chechén Wood Design based in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Dimensions: approximately L 40 cm x W 20 cm.
- Made of 2 types of wood:
- 80% Rosa Morada or "Tabebuia Rosea" wood. It's native to Mexico, Central America and parts of South America.
- 20 % "Nogal", "Nuez de Castilla" or walnut heartwood. Grows primarily in the state of Puebla.
- Wood tones: Rosa Morada is light brown, while Nogal is rather a dark brown.
- Finish: edible grade oil.
Every board is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, size and colour may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash with hot water. Wash with cold or lukewarm water.
- Do not leave to air dry, but dry immediately after washing to prevent stains from water and scale, and to prevent the wood from cracking.
- Keep your wooden board in optimal shape with good care: use an edible oil (e.g. olive, avocado oil) or a mineral oil to protect it from drying and cracking. Apply oil before first use of your wooden product and occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.