- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Wooden Salad Servers
Every pair is hand-carved and created with the utmost care and detail by craftsmen from Chechén Wood Design based in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Dimensions: approximately L 25 cm x W 6 cm.
- Made of 100 % "Nogal", "Nuez de Castilla" or walnut heartwood. Grows primarily in the state of Puebla. Wood tone: medium brown.
Finish: edible grade oil.
Every pair of salad servers is handmade. Therefore slight variations in shape, size and colour may occur. This makes every piece a unique example of craftsmanship.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash with hot water. Wash with cold or lukewarm water.
- Do not leave to air dry, but dry immediately after washing to prevent stains from water and scale, and to prevent the wood from cracking.
- Keep your wooden salad servers in optimal shape with good care: use an edible oil (e.g. olive, avocado oil) or a mineral oil to protect it from drying and cracking. Apply oil before first use of your wooden product and occasionally oil to ensure years of usage.